Thanks for registering to join in on Sunday 22nd May. Here are some more details.
- Please arrive by 12.30 to start to warm up.
- We will be starting the games at 1pm.
- The games will be timed, with 5 teams. Each team will play the others twice and when you are not playing you will be helping to referee. Full rules on the day! We aim to finish by around 4.45 pm.
- At 5pm we will start a short AGM (agenda to follow) and between 5.30 pm and 6 pm the BBQ will start to be available.
- During the day there will be access to the bar and clubhouse facilities.
- Please bring snacks and drinks to keep you going during the day. The BBQ sounds good so leave some space 😊 Hopefully sun cream rather then thermals will be necessary.
The venue is in Reading at the Atrium Health Club (was previously the IBIS Club):
The Atrium Health Club, Scours Ln, Reading RG30 6AY
Follow the lane to the carpark on the left just before the club. We will be playing on the field to the right.
Any questions please either email email@example.com or call on 07979692364. please note that registrations are now closed.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.