Hi everyone, indoor season is upon us and will begin next week (September 6th). The weekly training schedule is as follows:
• Monday 7-10pm Kendrick School: 7-9pm beginners only, 9-10pm BVA Women and beginners
• Tuesday 7.30-9.30pm Loddon Valley Leisure Centre: NVL Ladies, BVA Men
• Thursday 8.15-10.15pm Kendrick School: open club night for advanced players (high level juniors also welcome)
This year the club has decided to drop our annual club membership fee (usually £40 and £15 for adults and juniors respectively), therefore only regular training fees remain for the year. Two payment options are available for training fees:
• Discounted one off payment for the entire season, payable by September 17th at the latest
• Monthly direct debit payable in advance on the 4th of each month, with the last payment due April 4th, 2022
Training fees for both payment options are shown in the attached tables. They are dependent on which team you play with and whether or not you will be participating in matches. **If you are unsure of which category of fees that you fall under or have any questions regarding fees, please contact Si Collier. **
Club bank details are as follows and please make sure you include your name as a reference:
• Name: Reading Aces Volleyball Club
• Sort code: 40-47-09
• Account number: 81262386
If you haven’t already done so, make sure you fill in a membership form before coming to your first indoor session! Link here: https://readingaces.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/reading-aces-vc-registration-form-2021-2022.pdf
Gentle reminder that we are doing a mini-tournament for our last outdoor session next Sunday (5th September), followed by drinks at the pub. We will make an FB event with more details shortly.
Look forward to seeing all of you indoors and any questions please let us know!